There are 4300 subscribers on this thread but it seems like there's not a lot of activity other than posting a book. Not a lot of up-voting and not a lot of action.
This is not taking advantage of what this thread could be.
Here's what I would like book posters to do:
1. Find a book someone has posted that you might like
2. Buy it or borrow it
3. Read it
4. If it's good, review it on Amazon and tell the author
5. If it's not good, tell the author via the book's reddit thread to help them out
6. Provide some useful feedback either way on the reddit thread for the book
7. Repeat as often as you can.
If you post a book, you should do this at least once simply as a point of courtesy and with the hope that someone will return the favor. It's hard to get quality reviews, so let's leverage this community to help each other out.
As an aside, Kindle Unlimited is $10 per month and you can read as many books as you want for free (assuming the author activates it, which most do). You can have 10 books at a time.
I also think people should add KU to their title if their book is available for free so we can read as many of those as possible.
Feel free to read and review my tax books (written for normal people):
Post a Comment